We are implementing the Smart Client Software Factory and tackling common problems that happens when you develop Smart Client applications using CAB
- How to handle multiple modules (UI; Services; Layout) and use a new IModuleLoaderService, IModuleEnumerator written by Brad Wilson
- How to manage authentication, authorization, impersonation and roles
- How to handle multiple layouts for a single shell
- How to design for multiple Workitems
- How to share domain model objects on the workitem using ComponentDependency
- How to write a new Workspace, CommandsAdapters and UI Elements
- How to work with Databinding an MVP
- How to write a reusable presenter
- How to unit tests CAB applications
... and more stuff coming like loading on demand modules with ClickOnce, Profile Catalog in a central location, etc.
BTW, so far working with the team was a great experience and of course the new patterns & practices space rocks for collaborative teams!